Current time: 10-22-2018, 12:18 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bubblews
08-25-2018, 11:02 AM
RE: Bubblews
(08-24-2018 08:44 PM)matt Wrote:  There's a good review about this site I don't know why it went down that fast maybe the spammers were just the problem .hope one will come up like this again

When the site stopped paying there were complaints galore but sitting back many and including me, realised that it did pay well when it did. I stopped complaining.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2018, 04:39 PM
(08-24-2018 08:44 PM)matt Wrote:  There's a good review about this site I don't know why it went down that fast maybe the spammers were just the problem .hope one will come up like this again

Bubblews must be the most talked about site ever. Even years after its demise you can usually find a post about it somewhere. Even though I always got paid many didn't and it was thought there were some shady dealings going on. Personally I think they just didn't have enough money to pay everyone.

When it closed there was a brief announcement to say that they could no longer fund the site with the number of ads they had to show. Maybe that was the truth.
Find all posts by this user
08-25-2018, 06:52 PM
Their Adsense account was deleted because of the cheating that was going on there. Thousands of views meant more money for the site but those views had to be genuine but in their case they were not.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-31-2018, 04:43 AM
It's 4 year back old website which is not even active. I hope that we don't dig much about their past anymore. I don't see any point in expecting site like that to come back. It's hopeless to expect such view based model to work when people cheat on views. That's what I have learned from the experience.
Find all posts by this user