Current time: 10-22-2018, 11:44 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Welcome to Your Cash Chat Not only is the official forum of the Your Money Making group of sites (find news, special offers and more) but also a great place to chat about money making ventures on the net!
Earn points for your activity on this forum - then convert them into great gifts and even cash! Read more here
Advertise Here
Poll: Is PayPal your favorite payment processor?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PayPal
10-10-2018, 12:53 AM
PayPal
PayPal has been my most favorite payment processor since I started to earn money online. It had been my only payment processor until it stopped working with PTC sites.

The reasons I like using PayPal:
- There are many online shops accept PayPal payment, so it's easy for me to buy things online.
- I can choose to pay by credit card, I don't need to enter my credit card information but just choose to pay by PayPal if my credit card is linked.
- I can transfer money from PayPal to my local bank account without charges. (I don't know if other payment processor allows me to do so.)

The cons might be:
- The fee is high
- It doesn't support PTC sites

Is PayPal your favorite payment processor too?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2018, 01:35 AM
RE: PayPal
Yes Paypal is my favorite and only processor. I was a member of Payza at one time, but then they stopped paying to USA

Paypal is the only processor that Im aware of now that allows USA members
For me I have no fees majority of the time. Unless the site paying me is international then I do have fees

My Blog - $8,000+ Earned to Date
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2018, 08:27 PM
(10-10-2018 01:35 AM)msmoneybags Wrote:  Yes Paypal is my favorite and only processor. I was a member of Payza at one time, but then they stopped paying to USA

Paypal is the only processor that Im aware of now that allows USA members
For me I have no fees majority of the time. Unless the site paying me is international then I do have fees

Same here, I got a Payza account after many PTC sites stopped paying via PayPal. But since Payza stopped paying to US, other PTC sites stopped using Payza to pay us too.

Do you mean if the site is from US, you don't need to pay the PayPal fee? That's really good for you, as the PayPal fee is always high for us. If I am not mistaken, it's 4.3% + $0.30.

It's good that PayPal works so well for you!
10-10-2018, 08:39 PM
I'm only using PayPal because it is easy and lots of stores, online shops and online earning sites/apps are using it. I also use it on my website.
10-11-2018, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2018 03:57 PM by Sprite1950.)
I have tried other payment processors but I always return to Paypal because I feel it is more secure and despite its fees being a bit high it is so simple to use. I think lots of ptc sites lost members when Paypal decided to withdraw its services to them.

@kaka135 - yes I didn't realise for a long time that if you are from the US you don't get the fees. The UK has to pay fees too which is why I usually let my earnings build up a bit.